* Parts & Accessories
Heinie Mag Well (Shown w/Coco-Bolo Grips)
* Adds no length or width to pistol.
* Requires machining of frame.
* Attaches with (4) heat treated screws, each with a tensil strength of 125,000 P.S.I..
* Can be enlarged into mainspring housing.
* Available in blue or stainless w/VARIOUS GRIPS (LISTED BELOW)
* Kit comes with machining dimensions with X&Y coordinates.
#615 Heinies "XX" Mag Well Kit (Blue) w/Grips $149.95
#616 Heinies "XX" Mag Well Kit (Stainless) w/Grips $149.95
Hogue Checkered Coco-Bolo Grips - NOW IN STOCK
Navidrex Checkered Black Micarta - NOW IN STOCK
Aluma-Grips, Black - NOW IN STOCK
Typical Installation on Stainless Pistol (below)
Lightweight Aluminum Trigger - Internally Lightened
This is a solid Videki trigger that has been lightened per my specification, as I have been doing since the mid 1970's. As requested by most custom pistolsmiths, the trigger is supplied with an over-travel screw. I recommend securing this screw with red loctite, epoxy, or black max adhesive. This trigger and set screw together weigh only 96.6 grains. $29.20
#630 Trigger/Bolt Spring for Single Action Army Pistols
Warning: Installation of this spring can cause dangerously light trigger pull. This spring should be installed only by a competent pistolsmith, in conjunction with an action job.